top of page
First Presbyterian Church
The First Presbyterian Church of Tulsa was organized in 1885. In 2010, FPC began constructing a new facility expansion between 7th and 8th streets between Boston and Cincinnati Avenue. This expansion included renovations to the historic sanctuary on the west side, offices and classrooms, a courtyard, and a multipurpose space for worship services and community events.
ML Jones Drywall & Acoustical
Concerto T Wall System, Encore T Acoustic Panels, Flat Panels, Grills, Linear Louvers, Custom Millwork
Ceiling and Wall Systems, Casegoods, Doors. Custom Millwork
bottom of page